We provide foreign students with the necessary information regarding Ukrainian universities under the country’s higher education system. We give services starting from the time you inquire about Ukrainian universities. The assistance we provide can last until the end of your educational program of two to six years. Listed below are some other services that we offer. They are not exclusively for the benefit of international students who desire to take advantage of the Study in Ukraine opportunities.
- Elaborate knowledge regarding the various Ukrainian higher educational institutions.
- Processing of educational documents necessary for entering a selected university under a chosen field of specialization.
- Assistance in processing the visa support and admission letters coming from the desired Ukraine university.
- Help in acquiring life and health insurance.
- Welcoming the foreign students by the time they arrive at the international airport and assisting them to their selected university and their temporary residence.
- Help in the accommodation of the foreign students.
- Support in registering and documenting the student under the desired academic institution.
- Help in making a bank account and transmitting electronic mails and necessary facsimiles.
- Assistance in handling academic matters during the entire education period; help in consulting with instructors, other students and university heads.
- Transferring the foreign students to another university and processing of related documents.
- Regular communication with parents about the educational progress and current behaviours of their children.
- Help regarding the students’ guardianship during their academic stay in Ukraine.
You simply have to contact us immediately if you are interested in the services we offer.
Offered Services for Facilitating Your Further Education in Ukraine…
The services we offer encompass job training, new international students, their parents and related groups. The various services we offer fall under the three classifications of pre-admission assistance, smooth arrival and post-enrolment support.
We perform an expense-free pre-assessment application service. We will closely coordinate with your application of admission into an accredited Ukrainian university. We will assist in your acquisition of the needed official invitation letter and visa support letter from your selected university.
We will support you in getting your immigration clearance. We will facilitate your smooth airport reception and eventual travel to your desired academic institution. We will assist your general registration into your university and arrange your accommodation. We will ensure that you have your visa and that you will get registered on time.
We will facilitate your attainment of a general orientation. We will facilitate the setting up of your bank account while you are staying in the country. We will conduct various activities to ascertain that you will have a convenient academic life. We will provide you with whatever support we can to make you a very efficient student.
Services for Students and Related Groups:
- Assistance in getting official admission letter from your chosen college, institute, school or university.
- Translation of required papers.
- Provision of course payment to the country’s Department of Higher Education for your selected academic institution.
- Visa assistance for the whole duration of your study in the country.
- Acquisition of visa support letter from Ukraine’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
- Transport from the international airport in Simferopol, Odessa, Kiev or another city in the country.
- Support in getting your Immigration Clearance.
- Assistance in getting your hostel card, international student card and some other necessary cards.
- Arrangement of your accommodation into your staying place while studying in a Ukrainian university.
- Assistance and information concerning the different universities and faculties that the country offers.
- Support in complying with the admission process and granting of necessary information related to the educational institution.
- Granting of information to your parents upon your successful university admission.
- Regularly informing your parents regarding your current academic progress.
- Arrangement of your Medical Insurance Policy to take care of your emergency medical expenditures while staying in Ukraine.
- Setting up your personal bank account through a Ukrainian international bank.
- Orientation programme regarding your immediate local environment.
- Support during your stay period.
- Granting of answers and insights to your various queries.
- Assistance in handling various university papers.
- Continuous communication with you regarding the status of your university admission.
- Prompt response to your application.
- Support in getting your Student Visa.
- Processing of your airport reception.
- Granting of desirable options for both arranged group and individual flights.
- Pre-departure orientation.
Services for the Benefit of Visitors and Tourists
Ukraine is among the most alluring European countries, and it has numerous industrial cities. It is very famous as a travel destination. Each year, a large number of tourists come to this country to appreciate its magnificent sceneries and the overall experience that the country has to offer. We are always willing to assist you in travelling to this country.. Our amazing services include the following:
- Acquiring and transmitting tourism invitation.
- Reserving your hotel stay and booking your vehicle.
- Facilitating travel from airport to your hotel.
- Arranging your itinerary within the country.
- Providing a translator if you need one.
Please keep in mind that the passengers must utilize at least one of the services we provide.
Easy Visa Acquisition for Students
After accepting the letter of invitation, you must consult the Ukrainian Embassy in your country the soonest time possible. The embassy will provide you with a list of requirements you will need to obtain your student visa. To successfully pass passport control, you must provide your passport, student visa, original of your invitation letter and original copy of your health insurance policy. By the time you arrive at the place of your further education, you must register yourself with the local authorities three or less working days after your arrival. It will be helpful for you to remember that we will assist you in the procedures you have to go through as our free service to applicants like you.